SUPREME LAW SOUTH AFRICA – Offline legal research software
- First-of-its kind, offline legal research software which contains more than 50,000 judgments delivered by:-
- The Constitutional Court of SA
- Supreme Court of Appeal of SA
- Eastern Cape Division of the High Court of SA
- Free State Division of the High Court of SA
- Gauteng Division of the High Court of SA
- Kwazulu Natal Division of the High Court of SA
- Labour Court of SA
SupremeLaw is an offline research software which does not require an internet connection. Just type in the relevant legal search term and you will get the desired result.
Quick: All of the judgments are indexed, which means that the search is blazing fast and the software searches for judgments within milliseconds.
Portable, Plug and Play: Just plug in the pen drive and use it! No hassles. Also carry more than 50,000 judgments in your pocket and simply use it anywhere!
Super user friendly: Click on the searched judgment and print it.
Relevant Research: Indexing provides Google-like search which search for judgments based on your search terms. Also title based and other research ways are available.
Bi-Annual and Annual updates available.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and further information