- Title: Legality and Limitation of Powers – Values, Principles and Regulations in Civil Law, Criminal Law and Public Law (Augsburger Rechtsstudien series), 1st Edition
- Editor/s: Charl Hugo and Thomas M J Möllers
- Publisher: Juta (Co-published with: Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft)
- Country of Origin: South Africa
- Publication Date: April 2019, 1st Edition
- Format: Hard cover
- ISBN: 978148512826 7
- Bib. Info: Hard cover; 350pp
This work, part of the Augsburger Rechtsstudien 88 series, contains research results on questions concerning the effects of legality maxims and the regulation of power in various legal fields from a South African and German perspective, which were developed in cooperation of the Universities of Augsburg and Johannesburg.
Current topics are introduced by scientists from Germany and then reflected by South African colleagues. This leads to a better understanding of unresolved legal issues of both legal systems.