- Title: Cybercrimes and Cybersecurity Bill
- Editor: Francis Cronjé
- Author/s: Sizwe Snail, Anthony Olivier & Jason Jordaan
- Publisher: Juta
- Country of Origin: South Africa
- Publication Year: 2018
- ISBN: 9781485127109
- Bib. Info: Softcover; 280pp
All operations, and particularly health and financial organisations, telecommunication and retail companies and governmental entities, are vulnerable to cybercrime, especially if they lack a mature cybersecurity strategy. With sufficient and appropriate legislation, it is expected that there will be clear consequences for those who cause digital damage and destruction, whether through aiding, abetting or committing cybercrime.
The Cybercrime and Cybersecurity Bill: What you need to know has been written by a panel of experts to prepare you for the cyber future. Stay ahead of the curve with this useful work, which provides you with:
- an accessible explanation of the far-reaching impact of the Cybercrimes and Cybersecurity Bill, together with other relevant legislation;
- answers to the fifty most important questions on cybercrime, cybersecurity and the Bill;
- specialist commentary and practical advice on information security and the Bill;
- the full text of the Bill.