- Title: Constitutional Law Reports 1994-2017
- Author/Editor: LexisNexis Editorial Staff
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- 1994 to 2008 bound in blue half-calf with light blue sides (41 bound volumes)
- Four raised bands
- Two black labels on spine: Constitutional Law Reports and ‘months’ respectively
- ‘Year’ and ‘Cliffe Dekker & Todd Inc foiled (printed) in silver directly onto spine
- 2009 to 2017 unbound
- Set is in excellent condition
The Constitutional Law Reports are an indispensable reference covering all judicial decisions relating to Constitutional Law issues since 1994. The reports include all important cases from the Constitutional Court, Supreme Court of Appeal, High Courts, Labour Court and Labour Appeal Court of South Africa, together with relevant decisions from the Supreme Courts of Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
A comprehensive summary at the start of each case highlights the most important aspects making it easy to identify relevant cases and to quickly get an overview of each judgment.
Constitutional Law Reports are issued monthly to keep practitioners abreast of developments in constitutional law. It is published monthly, ensuring that subscribers are timeously kept abreast of all major developments in constitutional law.